Blockchain & Bitcoin

As we are in IT field we all should know about what is Blockchain (A distributed Ledger) and the value of it , There are so many advantages in Blockchain for people like us and even there are also some disadvantages as well and I think most of the time, people only see the negativity of Blockchain , ofcourse related to Bitcoin, I just need to know how many of you guys know about this amazing invention and do you guys think that this technology will be a revolution that will change the whole worlds economy system(Bitcoin) , And people’s privacy , and furthermore the blockchain technology can build up anything in this online world that will anyone cant break down and with more security and privacy…

So my problems are , simply if I say ,is this technology will be able to change the world’s centralized banking system and to take the world to a another level with Bitcoin or will it be like we only using the Blockchain technology to create things on decentralized technology …

And we need to keep in mind that both Bitcoin and Blockchain will exist forever as I know…

If there are any mistakes inform me and Thank you!
( My 1st time) :smiley:

4 Likes