Title or Purpose: FOSS Project Discussion
- There should be two groups, the frontend and the backend team.
- Anyone can work on both teams if they like.
- Building wireframes - suggested doing a small discussion with the seniors who are specialised for UI/UX
- Develop small apps - after the wireframes try to build small frond-end apps
- Drawing UML diagrams for first
- API map (whole project plan create through this)
- How to build rest API - HTTP methods
- Get ideas from seniors through the small survey.
- What are the requirements?
- Should make requirements as user stories
- The Front-end team can move with the wireframe.
- The Back-end team can move to API map and other required diagrams.
- Correction of deficiencies in current UI.
Suggested using Netlify for hosting.
To create a user story, we should recognize the user group
User group (which groups you have targeted & which features they use)
- University students
- School students
- Tech enthusiastic people
- Non-technological people
Can divide subgroups according to knowledge, usabilities.
By the System
- Super Admin
- NSBM Users
- Outside Users
Drew a Usecase diagram for the project
GitHub Project link:-
- Ganindu Abeysekara
- Harindu Lakshan
- Sachintha Keddagodage
- Sakuntha Bimsara
- Kaveen Hyacinth
- Srilal Sachintha
- Nimesh Kavinda
- Rashan Hasaranga
- Thaanu Perera
- Senali Madawala
- Dinushi Dhananjani
- Chamoda Sankalpani